N’Tini’s Restaurant is back in action and will have our very first Dinner & A Movie Night since our reopening that you won’t want to miss!
Tuesday, February 20th at 5pm we will be serving awesome food, an open bar, and will provide transportation to and from N’Tini’s to see a PRIVATE SCREENING of FIFTY SHADES FREED!
Tickets are just $75 per person and will include the following:
- Dinner consisting of a Buffet and Passed Hors D’oeuvres
- Open Bar with Select Martinis
- Movie Ticket to a PRIVATE SCREENING
- Transportation to and from the movie theatre
- Tax & Gratuity
The menu for the evening will consist of:
- Shrimp Pesto Caesar Pasta Salad
- Fruit & Cheese Tray
- Grilled Chicken N’Tini
- Savory Beef Tips with Mushrooms, served with Roasted Corn Grits
- Green Beans with Toasted Almonds
- Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Smoked Salmon Dip on Crostini
- Beef Wellington
Due to limited seating, reservations are required and must be purchased in advance. Tickets will sell very quickly so be sure to contact our sales team asap to purchase by calling 985.626.5566.
GROUPS ARE WELCOME!
And Remember… WE AIM TO PLEASE.